Senior SEO Specialist
We are an SEO and Web Development Agency that strives to become the best agency globally, providing our clients with exceptional services that ensure their success online, while enabling our employees to grow and develop creatively and professionally.
At SmartClick, you will be a part of a fast-growing team with a motivational work atmosphere. The team consists of great professionals and experts in their field, and together, we all work to continually improve the projects we deliver.
- Develop and Execute SEO Strategies Lead the development and implementation of comprehensive SEO strategies to improve organic search performance
- Keyword Research Conduct in-depth keyword research to identify high-value opportunities and trends
- Set project KPIs and Quarter goals
- Perform a Technical, Content, Backlink and Competition Audit
- Develop link-building strategies i.e Manage off-page SEO efforts, including link-building campaigns
- Track and monitor traffic, rankings, CTR, conversions, and other relevant metrics
- Track and monitor website and brand health
- Work with other departments (Dev, Design & Content) in order to fix/implement/optimize
- Create SEO performance reports
- Establish and implement company-wide SEO guidelines and processes
- Be a part of Team Meetings
- Be a part of Brainstorming Sessions
- Stay informed of SEO industry trends and developments
- Passion for SEO
- Proven track record of success in SEO, with at least 5 years of experience in a Senior or Specialist role
- Depth knowledge of technical SEO as well as content marketing strategies
- In-depth knowledge of SEO best practices, tools, and industry trends
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Candidates should be highly detail-oriented, excel, and enjoy researching and analytics
- Proven experience in working cross-functionally with other departments, such as the Content and Dev team
- Experience with relevant tools, including Google Analytics 4, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog or similar, Ahrefs or similar
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TEAMMATE WHO:
- Is oriented to Achievements and Goals
- Is oriented to Growth
- Is Satisfied with the work
- Has Integrity
- Is a team player
- Has Discipline and Consistency
Preference is given to those who have experience in SEO Agency.
Senior SEO Specialist
Apply for the Position!
Can you see yourself working with us, not for us? If you can write a checkmark to the majority of the above, fill out the form.